Virtual UC Walks May 6, 2020
UC Agriculture and Natural Resources facilities will virtually participate in UC Walks on May 6, 2020. Contact your Staff Assembly Ambassador to get involved.
FitBit Raffle give away! Enter our raffle by doing the following:
- Complete this survey
- Promote your walk on social media (Facebook, Instagram or Twitter)- using the hashtags #UCANRmoves and #ucwalks
Photo Contest! Best nature, best fashion, and best urban point of interest photo winners will get a signed UC WALKS t-shirt, water bottle, and fanny pack.
- Take photos along your walk and submit your ONE photo here.
Please remember to stick to California’s shelter in place guidelines while outdoors:
- Be sure to wear a mask during your walk
- Stay 6ft apart from others while outside in your community
- Cover coughs and sneezes with your elbow
- Be sure to wash your hands for at least 20 seconds upon returning home
Make your walk an adventure, play Walking BINGO!
This activity is sponsored by the UC ANR Staff Assembly Wellness Committee. For more information, email committee chair Kaela Plank, email@example.com
As with any form of exercise, don’t forget to warm-up and cool-down to avoid any injuries. This video has some great exercise options.
UC ANR is part of the statewide UC Walks program. Among photos from UC campuses in the video below you'll find pictures of UC ANR colleagues:
View scenes from the 2018 UC Walks at UC ANR's Second Street facility: