Welcome UC ANR Staff
Staff Assembly Council Highlights FY22-23
Thank you, members of the Staff Assembly, for your ideas and support during the past year! The Staff Assembly Council continues to grow and strengthen our programming to help all staff work better, live better and create the best possible UC ANR culture and environment.
Some of the highlights of FY22-23 include:
- Delivered over $8,600 in education reimbursements
- Delivered almost $7,000 in wellness reimbursements
- Delivered over $4,000 in employee experiences through a new Employee Experience and Engagement Challenge, via the Ambassadors Program
- Launched a new monthly Staff Assembly e-newsletter, The Current
- Coordinated a fun baseball game outing during the Statewide Conference
Download summary below for more details.
UC ANR Vice President Glenda Humiston shares the importance of ANR's Staff Assembly Council.
UC ANR now has its own Staff Assembly and Principles of Community, announced at a town hall in the ANR Building in Davis in 2016.